Partitioning Services Limited is taking the current situation with CORONAVIRUS very seriously.
Safety as always remain our highest priority and we are ensuring that cleaning and hygiene protocols are even more rigorous than usual
In the face of much uncertainty we will be reviewing the official guidance on an ongoing basis, we have altered our working processes as below to ensure that the social distancing guidelines are met:
- Quotations will be provided via email, website or telephone
- Site Survey visits will be conducted without the need for face to face conversing based on access being granted by the client. An update will then provided to the client via telephone or email
- All construction contractors will be segregated from client staff
- The quantity of contractors will be continually monitored per different element of the contract to ensure low concentration of individuals at any one time.
- All construction contractors will work at the recommended minimum separation social distancing guideline from each other
- All office staff are now working from home and all communications to continue via email and telephone
As a company we are keeping a very close eye on what the World Health Organisation (WHO) are saying and we will continue to monitor and act on recommendations from the WHO.
If you have any concerns or questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us.