In every single self storage facility, the risk of fire is always high and the amount of damage that it can cause to your centre is extremely detrimental to your business. Therefore, one of the main goals of every storage operator is to ensure that the facility has the correct and most appropriate fire protection in place to protect all elements of the building structures from lift shafts to mezzanine floors and more. By ensuring that adequate fire protection has been put in place, this will not only guarantee the safety of your property but also your customers and visitors.
By using a trusted and experienced self storage contractor such as Partitioning Services Limited, we are able to offer you expert fire protection at a reasonable and cost effective price. Here are a few other ways in which we can help you and your storage facility:
- All of the work that we carry out is compliant with fire protection requirements which ensure that our customers receive the most professional advice and construction.
- We provide a wide range of fire doors from 30 minute fire doors up to 2 hours.
- PSL can build fire protected suspended ceilings on the top floor to help give a very clean completed look for your centre.
- A number of options can be provided such as suspended ceilings, plasterboard ceilings, column cases and fire walls which all follow the regulations advised by building control.
- If you require a new office or offices, we can build them in a variety of different systems which includes all joinery, plumbing and heating options.
To find out more contact us 01268 461358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org