Self storage project completed in Norway!
Partitioning Services Limited have been working extremely hard to complete another European self storage project. This time we headed to Tromso in Norway to carry out a range of different work for an existing client, OK Minilager. With the project itself, we installed the following:
- High quality partitioning units along with a mixture of roller shutter and swing doors in our clients corporate colours.
- A new 1 hour fire rated suspended ceiling.
- 1 hour fire rated column cases and fascia panels.
- A new mezzanine floor complete with stairs and handrail.
- We applied poxy resin floor paint to the first floor of the mezzanine.
This project also required numerous specialised cuts around low level steel beam structures which was carried out to a high standard by our team of experienced staff. With the completion of this project, we have now added this site to our portfolio of completed European storage facilities. Following on from this, the client gave us very positive feedback and was pleased with the standard of work carried out by PSL.
If you would like to see how we got on, please check out some of the photos from the site below: