Latest Self Storage Project In Northampton
During the last month, Partitioning Services Limited completed another UK based project, this time in Northampton. Within a week, we successfully helped install and construct self storage partitioning units on the second floor for our existing clients, Self Store IT.
Here is a list of some of the work carried out by PSL:
- We constructed self storage units into bays in order to accommodate a corridor and to fit underneath the eaves height.
- Our units were constructed from galvanised sheeting rather than our standard premium flat white panels which allowed us to maintain the uniformed look from previous works carried out by others.
- Thanks to our experienced installers, we were also able to carry out a number of high quality specialised cuts around the building steels which ensured a professional look for the units.
- Sturdy and high quality corner and kicker plate protections were installed to help protect the units from damage.
- PSL ensured that our clients' needs and specifications were met as we used yellow swing doors which kept in with the corporate colours.
At the end of the project, our client confirmed that they were extremely happy with the design and finish of the job and informed us that they would certainly keep us in mind for any future projects. If you would like to see some of the products and feature PSL installed, take a look at the gallery below.