PSL: The UK's best supplier of Partitioning Panels
Partitioning panels play an extremely important part throughout every single self storage facility. Every unit constructed within a storage centre will have been built using high quality products. Partitioning panels, from external to internal, come in various different forms and systems to suit your personal preference and budget. The corridor panels can be formed in a corrugated or as a flush profile, all available in high gloss white hi-tensile panel. Here are some things you should know about what partitioning panels can bring to your storage centre:
- Each internal partition panel is crafted from high Zincalume coated steel sheets ensuring an exceptional amount of corrosion resistance and protection which also guarantees a long life span for each panel.
- Internal and corridor panels are versatile and can be adapted to fit any space within your centre. So if you have excess space and want a fit a small unit there, then that’s no problem.
- There is no set range of sizes to choose from, units can be designed to fit your demand. Therefore, meaning less restrictions and better quality of design.
- The corridor partition panels gives your facility a bright and uniformed appearance which will give your centre a very professional look.
- All internal and corridor systems are removable, this gives you flexibility in the future to alter the unit configuration.
So, if you're thinking of either creating a new self storage facility or adding new partitioning units, make sure that you choose the best supplier of partitioning panels: PSL. We can provide you with a wide range of panels to suit your needs and install them with no hassle at all. Head over to the partitioning section of our website to learn more or contact us by clicking here.