Why is it important to install fire protection throughout your storage facility?
For every self storage facility there is always the risk of a fire breaking out and causing a considerable amount of damage to your centre which can also be extremely detrimental to your business. One of the main prerogatives for any storage operator should be to ensure that their centre has the most appropriate fire protection in place to protect all elements of their building structures from lift shafts, mezzanines floors, compartment walls and fire lobbies which will ensure the safety of yourself and others.
Here at Partitioning Services Limited, we know that it is often difficult for many self storage businesses to find a reliable and experienced contractor capable of offering expert fire protection at a reasonable and cost effective price. However, it is time to stop looking. Here are 5 ways in which PSL can help protect your business with professional fire protection.
- Providing a number of options such as suspended ceilings, plasterboard ceilings, column cases and fire walls following the regulations advised by building control.
- All of the work that we carry out is compliant with fire protection requirements which ensures that our customers receive the most professional advice and construction.
- We provide a wide range of fire doors from 30 minute fire doors up to 2 hours.
- PSL can build fire protected suspended ceilings on the top floor to help give a very clean completed look for your centre.
- If you require a new office or offices, we can build them in a variety of different systems which includes all joinery, plumbing and heating options.
Want to find out more?
If you would like to learn more about how PSL can help your business or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us on 01268 461358 or click here.